01 December 2015

Web Finds - 1 December 2015

So I hope you have had a good weekend. We have restarted web finds on Tuesdays, this week just for videos and My Week posts, but if the number of blog posts increases they will appear in here too.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Filofax A5 Burnt Orange Original Setup Process for Fall 2015 - Doodle Dee Designs
  2. Kate Spade and Filofax Malden ring comparison - Jennifer Buayan
  3. DIY Filofax Vision Board/Dashboard - Michelle Fawcett
  4. Union Jack Filofax & Inkwell A5 Inserts! ♡ My Unboxing & Set Up! - PaigeandKelseyShow 
  5. MY FILOFAX: Unboxing Limited Edition A5 Original Filofax "Jack" - The Rasberry Patch
  6. [DIY] Kalendereinlagen für Filofax in OpenOffice Calc erstellen - YasminLowe
  7. Filofax | setup vor dem setup - filomarie_ 
  8. Filofax Setup Winter - Stin
  9. Filofax Malden Personal Nov 2015 - Busy Wife and Working Mom
  10. My New Planner Set Up Erin Condren in Filofax - KasperHomeLife
  11. Documenting December in an A5 Filofax Planner - Michelle Baxter
  12. (Part 3) PERSONALIZING MY FILOFAX: Inking Edges of Filofax Jack - The Rasberry Patch
  13. Comparaison Filofax Malden vVS Lockwood - Magalie Accro à l'organisation 
  14. Sherlock Union Jack Filofax Updated Set-Up - Horizon1322
  15. Gray Filofax A5 Initial Review - Max Holborn
  16. Filofax Original Setup - AmikaXD   
  17. Filofax Comparison: Finsbury vs Holborn - Randompastimes
  18. Intro to Gillio Compagna Setup & Chat 2015 - OrganisedVicar
  19. A6 Van Der Spek Touch Me set-up November 2015 - Katebtps
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 

My Week Posts
  1. My week #46 - She's Eclectic
  2. My Week 48/52 - Twenty5seven
  3. My week #189 - Paper Lovestory
  4. My Week #48 (2015) - Joanny White
  5. My week #47 - She's Eclectic
  6. My Week #49 - Polkadotparadiso
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment