16 July 2013

Web Finds - 16 July 2013

Here are the latest Filofax blog posts from around the internet:
  1. Hurricane Kerfuffle - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  2. Ikea hacks... - The Little Things
  3. FILOFAX WANTS!!! - Innocent & Twisted
  4. Prayer Calendar  - The Little Things
  5. A5 Red Domino - Roses in December
  6. More ways to be creative in your planner - Paper Lovestory
  7. July Filofax Photo-A-Day Challenge - Week Two Thoughts and Exploration
  8. My Filofax - July - Roses in December
  9. Tutorial No.8 – Pretty plastic pocket divider for Filofax - DiYfish
  10. My summer setup - Filo Fabulosity
  11. Filofax swinging - Creating Apples
  12. Filofaxes and Wallets: Mini Finchley in Black - Reflections by Cruz
  13. Learning To Be Satisfied - My Filofax, My Style. - FiloFaxuations
  14. Wellness planner - Filofrabjous
  15. Featured on Philofaxy! - Life of a dreamer
  16. Gillio Campagna medium in orange epoca - I love Filofax
  17. Filofax Finds - Pretty Little Pocket
  18. Who won the fusion? - The Crazy Suburban Mom
  19. London-meeting :o)) - Chrissie's Universe
  20. Health Inspiration Book - Well Planned Life
  21. 2 minutes to an efficiency boost - GTD Times
  22. a Rose by any other name… - Wandrrlust
  23. A closer look at the Smythson binder - Zuri means beautiful
  24. Another New Filofax - Team Filofax
  25. First Blog Entry! - Amanda's blog
  26. Filofax "photo a day": 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & ... - Le monde de Mzelle
  27. July Filofax Photo-A-Day - Week 2 - The Simple Life
  28. Post it note holder for Filofax - Just Mousin' Around
  29. My first Filofax - In Love With Journals
  30. my week round-up #28 - Paper Lovestory
  31. Lots Of Filofaxes - Roses in December
  • Your blog post could appear here next week if we missed you this time around. Email us the details and we will include it if we can. 
  • We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title... 
And here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Filofax Holborn Intro - craftym86
  2. Filofax Plus iPad mini Organize My Day - Cape May
  3. Filofax...nun mal deutsch ;o) - Miauuu71
  4. Decorating my Filofax - Week 29 - Donna Ridgeway
  5. Decorating My Filofax Week #29 & Current Set Up - mypurpleylife
  6. Chit Chat About My Day! - mypurpleylife
  7. Creating Dividers for my Original A5 Filofax - ScrappinMariposa
  8. Sunday Chit Chat no.11 - Busy week, fun stuff & I WON!! - adamsfilo
  9. Philofaxy Meet Up Southern California - July 13, 2013 - mypurpleylife
  10. Filofax Friends Tag ♥ video by Kym
  11. Document wallet with my Filofax - puddytatpurr
  12. In which I ta-da my nerdily pimped A5 Graphic Filofax for next term - Sarah Pings
  13. Filofax Decoration W/29 - Back to Blue - adamsfilo
  14. Creating a Travel Planner in my Filofax Flex (Part 1: Planning) - Sonia S
  15. Decorating my Filofax - week 29 - TeamFilofax719
  16. Part 3 Pocket Rio - How are my Filofaxes holding up? - Tracy Reinhardt
  17. Giveaway Winner - Filofax Fusion - Tracy Reinhardt
  18. Filofax Friends Tag - Stampingsongbird
  19. Filofax Friday: Decorating Pages Week 29 - love4creativity
  20. First Filofax Video (A5 blue Fusion) - Kimberly Price
If we haven't mentioned your channel one of our recent web finds please let us know, especially if you have some great set up tips or reviews on your channel. 

Enjoy

4 comments:

  1. I have a separate playlist of my Filofax related videos: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtJrh0grV6vUUMdLVRIQOdN6JB-8A2Jd3
    And blog posts with photos:
    http://cleversoiree.blogspot.com/search/label/Filofax
    :) Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome to take a look at my channel! www.youtube.com/sugarpandax3 (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so honored to be listed...thanks! ScrappinMariposa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve, thank you for listing my video. Thanks to all for watching! Kim

    ReplyDelete