11 June 2011

Philofaxy New York Meet Up - August 2011


Our intrepid New York Organiser, Kanalt has decided it is time to organise another Philofaxy meet up....
With the success of the first Philofaxy New York City meet up, there was some talk about doing a second one, possibly in August.  
I know that this might be somewhat difficult between last minute vacations and back to school preparations, so I'd like to know how many people are interested. 
I'm thinking that the beginning of August (possibly the 6th) would be best so that we avoid the back to school craziness.  To make it easy, we can shop at Sam Flax on Third Avenue and dine at La Pain Quotiden, as we did in May. 

Once we have a list of those interested, we can discuss further details.  To keep the meet up at a manageable level, there is a limit of 10 people. 

Please email philofaxy at gmail dot com and put NYC Meet Up in the subject line. The emails will then be forwarded to me.

Kanalt
And for those of you wondering when the next UK meet up will be. I hope to be able to announce this in the next few weeks, I need to check up with the people we normally stay with in the South East first.  

No comments:

Post a Comment